We monitor the social web for any time someone mentions your school. Having an in-house social media monitoring team is a luxury that not every school has. Let our team of specialists handle it for you.
We track your university in over 45 billion (and growing) sources of content online. We scan Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, blogs, forums and more for every time someone mentions your institution. We filter out the signals from the noise and present you with only the relevant data. Without insight into these discussions, you are missing out on essential intelligence.
What can you do with this data?
- Use feedback about your institution to implement changes
- Capture leads for prospective students as they instantly develop
- Build relationships with prospective students to encourage them to apply
- Dispel inaccurate information and rumors before they spread virally
Social media gives you unfiltered access to what people really think about your institution. We show you what is being said about your university right now, around the world, in any language. Find out what you’re doing right and what needs to change.
We monitor your university 24 hours a day and send you easy-to-understand reports.
- Who is talking about your school
- What are the main issues being discussed
- Is the sentiment of the conversations positive or negative
- Who are the key online influencers that you can build relationships with